What is it like to work at Community Living Alliance?
Imagine an environment with many talented, dedicated people feeling passionate and excited about the work they do and the people they interact with each and every day. The positive energy radiates, creating a fun, inviting, and rewarding work environment.
Community Living Alliance currently employs over 950 people and is proud to be a premier employer in the Dane County area. We are committed to providing high quality services to clients and maintaining the satisfaction and well-being of employees by
- Recruiting top quality professionals with caring hearts
- Providing excellent training programs individualized to each position
- Offering a comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Offering several value-added employee wellness opportunities that enrich the lives of employees and their family members.
It’s a recipe for success, and Community Living Alliance is eager to contribute to the success of all its employees.
If you are an experienced, caring, dedicated individual with a passion for providing quality cares and supports to help the elderly and individuals with disabilities remain in their homes as vibrant members of their communities, please view our current employment opportunities.
CLA offers a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees, including
- Basic and Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
For questions about specific benefits and the employer contribution, please contact the Human Resources department at (608) 242-8335, x1299 or firstname.lastname@example.org.