What services does CLA offer children?
- As a state-certified Personal Care Agency, CLA provides Medical Assistance Personal Care (MAPC) funded by the State of Wisconsin.
- A child must need hands-on personal care
- Be eligible for Medicaid
- Children must be 4 to 18 years of age. (If the child is under age 4, please refer to the Birth to Three program.)
- If eligible, services are 100% funded by the Medicaid program.
How we help:
- CLA will recruit, train and supervise workers in your home.
- Often a parent or surrogate will refer a family member or someone they know to be hired as their child’s personal care worker (applicant must pass the CLA screening process).
- Personal cares performed through MAPC are typically provided in the morning prior to school, after school and at bedtime.