Position: Care Solutions Specialist
Department: Personal Care: Managed Care
Status: Non-Exempt, Regular, Full-Time, 37.5 Hours Per Week
Deadline: Open Until Filled
Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, and AD&D Insurances, Flex Spending, 403b, Vacation, Sick Leave, and 10 Paid Holidays!
Provide support to the CLA Managed Care programs [i.e. CLA Care Solutions™; Dane County Elderly; Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), etc.]. Be the a primary contact for service and resource questions from referred and enrolled clients, their case managers, family members, Personal Care Workers (PCWs), MCO representatives, and other CLA staff. Conduct outreach and marketing of the Care Solutions program, enroll new clients, and train and supervise the PCWs providing supportive home care, housekeeping, or companionship services to enrolled clients.
- Caseload Activities: Coordinate and manage supportive home care, housekeeping, and companionship needs of CLA clients by providing assessment, training, and supervisory visits. Supervise PCWs to ensure competency, provide education, conduct supervisory visits, and review/approve PCW record of care documents. Document home visits, phone calls, emails, and any other PCW or client contacts. Triages phone calls, emails, and written correspondence from clients, families and other service providers.
- Client Enrollment: Meet with referred clients, discuss programs, establish care plans, initiate services, and collect service deposits when applicable. Prepare PCW Available Work Notice requests and coordinate client enrollment with support staff and other departments at CLA. Conduct quality-check phone calls after enrollment; address any concerns.
- Community Education and Outreach: Present program information, develop customer relations, grow programs, and may represent CLA at external meetings and with community partners.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma, or equivalent, required
- CNA, CMA, or MRA license, preferred
- 2 years Supervisory experience working with licensed & non-licensed caregiving staff, preferred
- 1 year experience training caregivers, preferred
- 1 year working with community-based programs, preferred
- Work with individuals with complex health needs, the elderly, and/or individuals with physical or developmental disabilities, preferred
CLA policy is to comply with affirmative action requirements and to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants based on qualifications without regard to any protected class status. Individuals who do not meet all minimum requirements of the position will not be considered. Interested candidates are encouraged to request a copy of the complete position description.
For more information, a copy of the position description, or to submit a resume and cover letter, please contact:
Ericka Goerlitz, MHA