Position: Director of Human Resources
Status: Exempt, Regular, Full-Time, 37.5 Hours Per Week
Deadline: Open Until Filled
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, and AD&D Insurances; Flex Spending; 403b Retirement; Vacation; Sick Leave; and 10 Holidays!
Provides leadership to, and management for, the Human Resources (HR) Department (HR and scheduling). Develops and implements department and organization strategic and operational plans and activities. As a member of the Leadership Team of the organization, work closely with the Executive Director, Director of Program Operations, Director of Finance, Director of Information Systems, and their respective staff as necessary, to lead the organization.
Please request a copy of the job description for details of the below duties.
- 70% – Plans, directs, and coordinates HR Department activities
- 15% – Contributes to organizational quality improvement
- 15% – Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred. Preferred areas of study include: Human Resources,Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology, Business, or related field.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP desired.
- 9 years experience, or more, of progressively responsible experience working in HR, required.
- 7 years experience, or more, in staff supervision and as an HR leader, required.
CLA policy is to comply with affirmative action requirements and to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants based on qualifications without regard to any protected class status. Individuals who do not meet all of the minimum requirements of the position will not be considered. Interested candidates are encouraged to request a copy of the complete position description.
For more information, a copy of the position description, or to submit a resume and cover letter, please contact:
Ericka Goerlitz, MHA