Position: Director of Program Operations
Status: Regular, Full-Time, 37.5 Hours Per Week
Deadline: Open Until Filled
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, and AD&D Insurances; Flex Spending; 403b Retirement; Vacation; Sick Leave; and 10 Holidays!
The Director of Program Operations is a strategic position that is responsible for designing and implementing new lines of business, overseeing the implementation of direct program services to CLA clients, ensuring client satisfaction and program quality improvement, and ensuring compliance with HIPAA regulations, organization reporting requirements, and program contracts. This position is part of CLA’s Leadership Team and works closely with the Executive Director, Director of Finance, Director of Information Systems, Director of Human Resources, and their respective staff as necessary.
(Please request a copy of the job description for details of the below duties)
- 40% – Designs and implements new lines of business
- 30% – Oversees the implementation of direct program services to CLA clients
- 20% – Ensures client satisfaction and program quality improvement
- 10% – Ensures compliance with HIPAA regulations, organization reporting requirements, and program contracts
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Arts/Sciences degree required, Master’s degree preferred. Preferred areas of study include: social work; human service admin; psychology; counseling; healthcare admin; nursing; rehabilitation counseling; or social work/health education.
- Other advanced degree programs of study may be considered if accompanied by 7-10 years of successful, and progressively more responsible, direct managerial experience in human services and/or healthcare. Minimum of 7 years progressively responsible managerial experience in human services and/or healthcare environments. Executive level experience is preferred.
Successful experience working with:
- Local, state, and federal units of government, as well as public policy makers, advocates, and other community stakeholders in program development, administration, and contract
- 3-5 years of experience supervising clinicians from professional and clinical disciplines, including social work and nursing, especially in a managed care
CLA policy is to comply with affirmative action requirements and to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants based on qualifications without regard to any protected class status. Individuals who do not meet all of the minimum requirements of the position will not be considered. Interested candidates are encouraged to request a copy of the complete position description.
For more information, a copy of the position description, or to submit a resume and cover letter, please contact:
Ericka Goerlitz, MHA