Position: HR Generalist
Status: Regular, Full-Time, 37.5 Hours Per Week
Deadline: Open Until Filled
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, and AD&D Insurances; Flex Spending; 403b Retirement; Vacation; Sick Leave; and 10 Holidays!
Position has primary responsibility for administering the employee benefits program. Provides support in other functional areas of human resources, including but not limited to: personnel records; employee relations; recruitment and employment; compensation management; quality improvement; training; and special projects. Assists in the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee booklets, communications, and/or meetings. Prepares reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organization needs.
Please request a copy of the job description for details of the duties listed below.
- 60% – Performs benefits and compensation administration.
- 20% – Assist with employee relations.
- 10% – Participates in and monitors department and organization-wide quality initiatives.
- 5% – Assists the Recruitment Team with recruitment and hiring efforts for all core and field staff.
- 5% – Administers or assists with various HR plans and procedures for all employees. Prepares and maintains written communications related to HR procedures and to employment, including but not limited to: employee policies, procedures, and handbooks.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate’s degree in HR, or related field, required. Bachelor’s degree in HR, or related field, preferred.
- 5-6 years of progressively responsible HR experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- PHR or SHRM-CP Certification preferred.
- 3 years of experience as HR Generalist, Benefits Specialist, or Benefits Administrator.
CLA policy is to comply with affirmative action requirements and to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants based on qualifications without regard to any protected class status. Individuals who do not meet all of the minimum requirements of the position will not be considered. Interested candidates are encouraged to request a copy of the complete position description.
For more information, a copy of the position description, or to submit a resume and cover letter, please contact:
Ericka Goerlitz, MHA