Position: In-Home Support Liaison
Department: Personal Care
Status: Non-Exempt/Hourly, Regular, Full-Time, 30 Hours Per Week
Deadline: Open Until Filled
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurances, Flex Spending, 403b, and Paid Time Off (PTO)!
In partnership with CLA clients, the In-Home Support Liaison provides services to meet daily care needs, ensures appropriate in-home supports, and sustains safe access to the community. This position is responsible for partnering with clients to ensure consistency of care, and implementation of necessary recruitment and retention strategies that facilitate clients in receiving the right care, in the right place, at the right time.
Primary Duties (Please request a copy of the job description for details of the below duties):
- 30% – Monitor client’s care needs and availability of CLA staff. Regularly meet with the client’s care team to ensure, and identify, solutions to address shift vacancy trends. Coordinate with client and CLA Recruitment to address employee hiring needs. Support coordination of on-boarding and on-going training for assigned staff. Partner with clients to facilitate team building opportunities and training events as needed.
- 30% – Create and maintain client’s in-home care schedule to meet the client’s plan of care. Partner with client and care team to create sustainable work schedules that meet client needs. Support communication strategies to ensure continued understanding of staff availability. Maintain up-to-date schedule information in CLA systems in real time. Ensure back-up coverage and provide cares to clients as needed.
- 40% – Perform client services according to care plan and client needs. Perform tasks as described in client care plans and service agreements. Assist supervisor with other work as appropriate.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- CNA license in Wisconsin, preferred; other related training may be considered in lieu of CNA license.
- Minimum 1 year providing direct personal cares, preferably in an in-home setting
- Prior experience coordinating staff schedules, preferred.
CLA policy is to comply with affirmative action requirements and to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants based on qualifications without regard to any protected class status. Individuals who do not meet all of the minimum requirements of the position will not be considered. Interested candidates are encouraged to request a copy of the complete position description.
For more information, a copy of the position description, or to submit a resume and cover letter, please contact:
Ericka Goerlitz, MHA