Position: Managed Care RN/Personal Care Coordinator
Status: Regular, Full-Time, 37.5 Hours Per Week
Deadline: Open Until Filled
Ask about our Hiring Bonus!
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, and AD&D Insurances, Flex Spending, 403b Retirement, Vacation, Sick Leave, and 10 Holidays
- 30% – Coordinates and manages the personal care needs of CLA clients by providing supervisory, training, and assessment visits in accordance with CLA policies and State Regulations and Rules.
- 30% – Ensures competency of PCWs in the client’s home by training PCWs in the provision of personal cares. Provides education for PCWs at the beginning of employment and on a regular basis throughout the PCW’s employment. Supervises PCWs, and follows through on disciplinary action in a timely manner with appropriate required documentation. When required, provides 60 day supervisory visits, or, when not regulated, on an as needed basis, to ensure quality of care by the PCW.
- 20% – Ensures compliance with agency policies and procedures and Medicaid Certification regulations and rules by fulfilling all nurse supervisor responsibilities and documenting home visits, phone calls, emails, and any other PCW and client contacts in an accurate and timely manner.
- 20% – Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by practicing good communication with clients, PCWs, Case Managers/Support Brokers, and other departments at CLA, e.g., Payroll and HR. Attends and participates in staff and other mandatory meetings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, and do not constitute a full and complete list.
- Registered Nurse, registration current in the State of Wisconsin.
- 1 year of nursing experience in the provision of community based services required.
- 3 years experience of nursing experience preferred.
- 3 years of supervisory experience preferred.
CLA policy is to comply with affirmative action requirements and to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants based on qualifications without regard to any protected class status. Individuals who do not meet all of the minimum requirements of the position will not be considered. Interested candidates are encouraged to request a copy of the complete position description.
For more information, a copy of the position description, or to submit a resume and cover letter, please contact:
Ericka Goerlitz, MHA
(608) 242-8335, ext. 1205