Job Title: RN Supervisor
Department: Personal Care
Status: Exempt/Salary, Regular Full-time
Deadline: Open Until Filled
$500 Bonus for Bi-Lingual New Hires!!
A full workweek is 37.5 hours, not the typical 40+ hours!
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Flex Spending, 403b, Vacation Time, Sick Leave, 10 Paid Holidays, and More!!
Business hours are 8:30AM–4:30PM, Monday–Friday, with schedule autonomy and ability to work remote!
Works across all programs as assigned, or within an assigned program, in the Personal Care Department to fulfill the RN-specific duties of each program [Medical Assistance Personal Care (MAPC), Supported Living (SL), and Managed Care (MC)]. Provides administrative, coordination, and direct service support for clients needing personal care, as well as training and supervision to Personal Care Workers (PCWs).
- 35% – Coordinates and manages personal care needs of clients by providing supervisory, training, and assessment visits for PCWs. Evaluates competency of PCWs performing services. Annually assesses PCWs to determine skill level and training needs.
- 20% – Evaluate need for services and make referrals to other services as appropriate. Develop a client’s plan of care, giving full consideration to client preferences. Review and update plans of care every 60 days. Secure written orders from client physicians, if applicable to personal care.
- 20% – Audit files to ensure regulation compliance. Conduct visits to ensure compliance of personal care worker documentation. Prepare analyses and summary reports to identify compliance issues.
- 15% – Document supervisory visits, training visits, phone calls, and home conferences in an accurate and timely manner, being sure to include copies of the plan of care in client records.
- 10% – Ensure PCWs correctly complete timesheets/Records of Care. Provide instruction where needed. Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through practicing good communication to clients, PCWs, Case Managers, other CLA departments, etc. Attend, and participate in, CLA staff and other mandatory meetings.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse under s. 441.06, Wisconsin Statutes
- 3 years nursing experience in personal care services, or related program, preferred
- 1 year supervisory experience in personal care services, or related program, 3 years preferred
- Experience working with people with developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, and elderly, preferred
CLA policy is to comply with affirmative action requirements and to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants based on qualifications without regard to any protected class status. Individuals who do not meet all of the minimum requirements of the position will not be considered. Interested candidates are encouraged to request a copy of the complete position description.
Please contact a member of Recruitment (Recruitment@clanet.org) to request an application.