Position: Scheduler II
Status: Regular, Full-Time, 37.5 Hours Per Week
Posting Date: July 29, 2019
Deadline: Open Until Filled
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, and AD&D Insurances, Flex Spending, 403b, Vacation, Sick Leave, and 10 Holidays!
Under the supervision of the Scheduling Supervisor, the Home Care Scheduler II provides immediate response to clients in CLA programs and to Personal Care Workers (PCWs) in order to fill open shifts to meet client needs.
- 70% – Schedules to fill open shifts. Matches PCWs with clients. Communicate with PCWs to determine availability. Creates schedules for PCWs. Maintains the Available Work Notice (AWN).
- 10% – Monitors caregiver hiring needs and PCWs needing/seeking work assignments. Coordinates with Recruitment, Employee Relations, and other departments about hiring, work assignment, and client needs.
- 15% – Complete various written communications to address, track, and monitor scheduling needs. Document and maintain database records. Monitor PCW work schedules and alert appropriate departments concerning PCWs nearing hour overages.
- 5% – Act as back-up to Scheduler On-Call rotation. Triage personal care services and deploy on-call workers as needed. Occasionally provide personal cares to clients.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- CNA required. CMA may be considered. (PCW with 6 months personal care worker experience may be considered in lieu of CNA or CMA.)
- 1-2 years in scheduling or related logistics
- 2 years creating clinical staff schedules preferred
- 6 months experience in providing direct personal cares (clinically-based training programs may count as part of, or in lieu of, the 6 months experience)
CLA policy is to comply with affirmative action requirements and to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants based on qualifications without regard to any protected class status. Individuals who do not meet all of the minimum requirements of the position will not be considered. Interested candidates are encouraged to request a copy of the complete position description.
For more information, a copy of the position description, or to submit a resume and cover letter, please contact:
Ericka Goerlitz, MHA
(608) 242-8335, ext. 1205