Position: Scheduling Administrative Assistant
Status: Hourly/Non-Exempt, Regular, Full-Time, 37.5 Hours per Week
Deadline: Open Until Filled
Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, and AD&D Insurances, Flex Spending, 403b, Vacation, Sick Leave, and 10 Paid Holidays
The Scheduling Administrative Assistant supports the administrative functions of the Home Care Scheduling division of the Human Resources Department, as well as participates in the scheduling process for all levels of Personal Care Workers (PCWs)
- 50% – Communicates with key customers and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction, using various communication methods with clients, PCWs, RNs, and other CLA staff regarding scheduling functions. Completes scheduling processes for assigned programs, and acts as back-up Scheduler On-Call (SOC).
- 45% – Provides administrative assistance by performing various clerical, data entry, and retrieval tasks; documents and charts all client and PCW contacts and pertinent information; builds and maintains electronic and paper files; and assists as needed with Human Resource functions.
- 5% – Acts as back-up to On-Call Coordinator during business hours, utilizing independent judgement to triage emergent needs and deploy on-call workers when appropriate.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma, or equivalent, required.
- Associate degree in Admin Assistance, Support Management, Human Services, or other related field, preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience providing support to a team or department, required.
- 1 year of experience providing personal care, preferred.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing outstanding customer service; basic computer skills (including Microsoft Office); administration and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other general office procedures; and an understanding of personal care skills and tasks needed in community settings.
CLA policy is to comply with affirmative action requirements and to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants based on qualifications without regard to any protected class status. Individuals who do not meet all of the minimum requirements of the position will not be considered. Interested candidates are encouraged to request a copy of the complete position description.
For more information, a copy of the position description, or to submit a resume and cover letter, please contact:
Ericka Goerlitz, MHA