Position: Transition Specialist/Service Facilitator
Status: Regular, Full-Time, 37.5 Hours Per Week
Deadline: Open Until Filled
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, and AD&D Insurances; Flex Spending; 403b Retirement; Vacation; Sick Leave; and 10 Holidays!
Works with clients across a variety of funding streams to provide Service Facilitation, Support Brokering, or Short Term Case Management services. Conducts client assessment and care planning, coordinates or facilitates services, transitions clients between, or out of, programs, conducts marketing or outreach regarding CLA programs, and works with CLA leadership to develop and implement new programs at CLA.
Please request a copy of the job description for details of the below duties.
- 60% – Service Facilitation
- 15% – Support Brokering
- 10% – Short-Term Case Management
- 10% – Outreach and Marketing
- 5% – Program Development
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mental Health, Human Services, or related field, plus related professional certification,
required. Master’s Degree, preferred
- Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) credential through Dane County, highly desired
- 2 years experience working with seniors or individuals with disabilities and/or chronic health conditions
- 2 years related experience with community based mental health services, preferred
- Case management experience, preferred
- Knowledge of disability issues, care management techniques, individual counseling techniques, peer support facilitation, housing, attendant care, adaptive aids/equipment, Medicaid/Medicare, long term care funding requirements, CCS waiver requirements, budget management, community resources, and mental health services.
CLA policy is to comply with affirmative action requirements and to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants based on qualifications without regard to any protected class status. Individuals who do not meet all of the minimum requirements of the position will not be considered. Interested candidates are encouraged to request a copy of the complete position description.
For more information, a copy of the position description, or to submit a resume and cover letter, please contact:
Ericka Goerlitz, MHA