CLA supports full compliance with Dane County Emergency Order #8, and for everyone’s safety, CLA requires that masks be worn in the CLA building as outlined in the order.
PCW Precautions before Starting a Shift
During the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s important for everyone to do all they can to stay safe and well. Before starting a shift for CLA, Personal Care Workers (PCWs) are encouraged to take their temperature to check for fever and to ask themselves if they or a member of their household have/are:
- Experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Been out of the country or traveled to a high-risk area within the last 14-18 days, or encountered anyone who has?
- Encountered anyone known to have COVID-19?
- Been hospitalized within the last 14-18 days?
- Been in contact with anyone who was hospitalized within the last 14-18 days?
If the answer to any question is YES, the PCW should contact their RN Supervisor, their medical provider, and CLA’s on-call line at 608-301-5513 if unable to report to work.
Thank you for your continued support of our clients!
Click HERE to read CLA’s Exemption from and Return to Work policy related to the coronavirus.
Click HERE for information related to COVD-19 for Employees enrolled in CLA’s 403b Retirement Plan.
Click HERE for information for Employees enrolled in CLA’s Health Insurance with GHC.
Click HERE for information for Employees enrolled in CLA’s Dental Insurance with Delta Dental.
The forms listed below must be printed and signed before submission. Acceptable ways to submit are:
- Fax to (608) 240-7060
- Email to email@example.com
- Mail to:
CLA Human Resources
PO Box 8028
Madison, WI 53708
- Leave in our after-hours drop box located under the awning at the CLA office, (1414 MacArthur Road, PO Box 8028, Madison, WI 53714, the same place at which you drop off timesheets.)
- Bring in to the CLA office during business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm) and give to the receptionist.
Please be sure you complete the entire form before submitting. Missing or incorrect information may delay your request. Any questions regarding the forms can be directed to your immediate supervisor, or you may call (608) 242-8335 ext. 1299 to speak to a member of your Human Resources Team.